Shop Where I Live works to provide electronic communication that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We actively assess and work to increase the accessibility and usability of our websites, and seek to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) WCAG that will help make our website more user-friendly for all visitors.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader or braille reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please let us know so we can begin the process of correcting it.
Additional Accessibility Information
Many popular operating systems and browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Microsoft Accessibility Information
- Apple Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that may appear on our websites:
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.