Fountain Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Fountain Pen
- Pen Type Operation – Unscrew Cap
- Pen Operation – Unscrew cap and screw onto other end
- Fittings – 24k Gold
- Material – Italian Resin – Coral Green
- Color – Yellow, Green, Rust and Pearl
- Length Capped – 5-3/8 in
- Length Uncapped – 4-3/4 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .316 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 1.2 oz
- Nib – #5 Medium
- Includes – 6 Pack of black waterman style ink cartridges
- Ink Cartridge Type – Waterman Style
- Includes a refillable ink pump
- Handcrafted pen, ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Fountain Pens 24k Gold Plating
Few metals capture the heart like gold. A traditional choice for all types of pens, gold is the most easily worked of all metals because it is naturally very soft and malleable.
However, to create pen plating’s that are strong and durable, pure gold is alloyed with other metals such as copper and zinc, which strengthen it and gives it its color. Gold pen plating is consistently timeless and so elegant.
24kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 24kt gold uses a “premium rack plating” process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability.
Handcrafted Fountain Pens Italian Resin
This imported Italian acrylic was used by the famous British pen manufacturer Conway Stewart in their pens. The Resin has an intense depth and richness of color! They polish to an amazing shine. It is a quality material that you can see and feel!
To be clear, this is NEW material, manufactured at the Italian factory Conway Stewart used, to the exact “recipe” that was used for Conway Stewart. It has become available to us since Conway Stewart has gone out of business; the factory is free to sell the same material to us.
This is the same material that has been used on $500 dollar plus pens.
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.