Handcrafted Fountain Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Fountain Pen
- Pen Type Operation – Unscrew Cap
- Pen Operation – Unscrew cap and post onto other end
- Fittings – Rhodium and Black Ti
- Material – Acrylic – Black Ice and Wood – Figured Walnut
- Color – Brown, Tan, White and Orange
- Length Capped – 5-1/8 in
- Length Uncapped – 4-7/8 in
- Length Posted – 6-3/8 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .355 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Includes – 6 Pack of German Kaweco Pearl Black Ink and a 10ml bottle of J. Herbin – Perle Noire Ink (Pearl Black)
- Ink Cartridge Type – Waterman Style
- Includes a refillable ink pump
- Fountain Pen has a medium tip installed and also includes a fine tip
- Fountain Pen ships in Premium Black Leatherette Pen Gift Box with instructions for use
Handcrafted Fountain Pens Rhodium and Black Ti Plating
Rhodium is a member of the platinum family of metals. This writing instrument is plated with rhodium, an exquisite and valuable precious metal from the Rhodium chemical group. Rhodium’s brilliance, hardness, and beauty make it a favorite of fine pen makers and collectors. Rhodium is extremely durable; it resists tarnish and is very resistant to scratching, and acids. It is often the plating of choice on high end pens.
Black Ti – Titanium is versatile, lightweight and strong, this metal is as strong as steel but is 45% lighter in weight, and is similar to platinum in its resistance to tarnishing. Titanium’s strength, durability, and lustrous beauty make it an ideal choice for pens that are subject to daily wear.
Titanium Oxide is the hardest metal available for pen coatings. Its only “down” side is that it has a dark smoky color rather than the bright brilliance of platinum and rhodium. With the appropriate pen style and body, this can give a very dramatic and rich appearance.
Handmade Fountain Pens Acrylic and Wood Finish
- The pen material is made by casting Acrylic and Wood together.
- The result is a stunning design that is always one of a kind. This pen has been cast with Black Ice Acrylic and Figured Walnut. The acrylic and wood material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.