Handcrafted Fountain Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Fountain Pen – Non-Postable
- Pen Type Operation – Unscrew Cap
- Pen Operation – Unscrew cap
- Fittings – Rhodium and 22k Gold
- Material – Acrylic – Carbon Fiber with Watch Face and Gears
- Color – White Carbon Fiber with Silver and Brass Clock Parts and Copper Watch Face
- Length Capped – 5-1/8 in
- Length Uncapped – 4-7/8 in
- Length Posted – 6-3/8 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .355 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 2.0 oz
- Includes – 6 Pack of German Kaweco Pearl Black Ink
- Includes – a 10ml bottle of J. Herbin – Perle Noire Ink (Pearl Black)
- Ink Cartridge Type – Waterman Style
- Includes a premium refillable ink pump
- Fountain Pen has a medium tip installed and also includes a fine tip
- Includes a premium pen box
Handcrafted Fountain Pens Rhodium and 22K Plating
Rhodium is a member of the platinum family of metals. This writing instrument is plated with rhodium, an exquisite and valuable precious metal from the Rhodium chemical group. Rhodium’s brilliance, hardness, and beauty make it a favorite of fine pen makers and collectors. Rhodium is extremely durable; it resists tarnish and is very resistant to scratching, and acids. It is often the plating of choice on high end pens
Few metals capture the heart like gold. A traditional choice for all types of pens, gold is the most easily worked of all metals because it is naturally very soft and malleable.
However, to create pen plating’s that are strong and durable, pure gold is alloyed with other metals such as copper and zinc, which strengthen it and gives it its color. Gold pen plating is consistently timeless and so elegant.
22kt gold fittings offer a bright pure gold plating that will give your pen a rich and luxurious look. Our 22kt gold uses a “premium rack plating” process and is covered with an epoxy coating for extreme durability. 22K pen finishes are a little more durable than 24K, since it is mixed with harder metals like copper or silver.
Handmade Fountain Pens Watch Face in Acrylic
Our Steampunk style pens consist of pieces of a Watch Face over White Carbon Fiber, encased in acrylic in very artistic ways. The layering is top notch, but then we go one step further with an advanced engraving technique, adding a flourish to just the right locations. We hope you enjoy the pens design as much as we do!
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.