Handmade Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Antique Brass and Pewter
- Material – Acrylic and Aluminum Honeycomb
- Color – Purple with Iridescence
- Length – 5-1/2 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .392 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew Two Halves of the pen
- Pen Operation – Twist top and bottom halves to extend and retract
- Weight – 1.6 oz
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Schmidt Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Handmade pen, ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Handcrafted Twist Pens Plating
Antiqued brass components have a brass, copper or zinc base with a brass plating. The components are then darkened to give them a “distressed” (oxidized) appearance. The authentic patina and natural darkening brings out the details of the finish and creates a unique feel with a charm all its own.
Antiqued pewter plated components have pewter-colored plating that has been darkened to provide a “distressed” (oxidized) appearance. This usually gives the pen an aged matte look. Antique Pewter finish is formulated to simulate the sophisticated sheen of time-worn pewter. The authentic patina and natural darkening brings out the details of the finish and creates a unique feel with a charm all its own.
Handcrafted Ballpoint Pens Honeycomb
Acrylic resins combined with an intricate aluminum honeycomb structure; gives an extraordinary look. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.