Inlay Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Alumilite Resin – Rust Storm
- Color – Black, White and Rust
- Length – 5 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .395 inch
- Weight – 1.3 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew Tip
- Pen Operation – Twist pen to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Beauford Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Includes pen case for display or gifting
Handcrafted Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a “go to” plating.
Handmade Pens Alumilite Resin
The Ink Pens color is a tough form of resin for pens. Alumilite turns well and retains very vibrant colors. Alumilite is more expensive than Acrylic but it yields a better quality pen. No two pens are ever alike, as the resin is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The Alumilite material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.