Ink Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Gunmetal and Chrome
- Material – Tru-Stone – Chrysocolla
- Color – Mottled Shades of Green and Blue
- Length – 5-1/4 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .433 inch
- Weight – 1.4 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew at Center
- Pen Operation – Twist pen to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Schmidt Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Handcrafted pen, ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Ink Pens Gunmetal and Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a “go to” plating.
Our Gunmetal plating is the color of slightly grey satin Chrome. It consists of black nickel plated over brass or other substrate metals
Ink Pens Tru-Stone
Tru-Stone consists of more than 85% actual stone. Tru-Stone is made by a unique process of pulverizing semi-precious stones into a powder, and then combines them with other natural pigments and resins. The Tru-Stone color, Chrysocolla, is 4 times the cost of acrylic but the result is a stunning pen that will look great for many, many years.
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.