Rollerball Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Rollerball
- Pen Type Operation – Unscrew Cap
- Pen Operation – Unscrew cap and screw onto other end
- Fittings – Chrome
- Material – Acrylic – Black Veins over Turquoise
- Color – Turquoise with Black Figuring
- Length Capped – 5-3/8 in
- Length Uncapped – 5 in
- Length Posted – 7 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .328 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 1.5 oz
- Includes a High Quality Beaufort Rollerball Cartridge
- Handcrafted pen, ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Rollerball Pens Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a “go to” plating.
Handcrafted Pens Acrylic Finish
The Black Veins over Turquoise is made from a specialty acrylic material that features vibrant colors and an amazing pattern that goes throughout the blank. No two pens are ever alike, as the acrylic is molded and the colors and patterns are mixed throughout. The acrylic material has been turned, sanded and polished to a high shine that is extremely beautiful and durable.
Additional Information on Handcrafted Pens
- All of my ink pens are handcrafted on a lathe in my shop
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.