Handcrafted Fountain Pens Features and Specs
- Ink Pen Type – Fountain Pen – Post-able
- Pen Type Operation – Unscrew Cap
- Pen Operation – Unscrew Cap, Post on opposite end
- Fittings – Antique Silver
- Material – Acrylic – Industrial Steampunk
- Color – Silver and Black
- Length Capped – 5-1/4 in
- Length Uncapped – 5-1/8 in
- Length Posted – 6-9/16 in
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .355 in
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew tip
- Weight – 1.8 oz
- Includes – 6 Pack of German Kaweco Pearl Black Ink
- Includes – a 10ml bottle of J. Herbin – Perle Noire Ink (Pearl Black)
- Ink Cartridge Type – Waterman Style
- Fountain Pen has a medium # 6 Jowo tip installed
- Handmade pen, ships with instructions for use in a Two-tone carbon fiber pattern material pen box.
Handcrafted Fountain Pens Antique Silver Plating
Antiqued silver plated components have silver -colored plating that has been darkened to provide a “distressed” (oxidized) appearance. This usually gives the pen an aged matte look. Antique silver finish is formulated to simulate the sophisticated sheen of time-worn silver. The authentic patina and natural darkening brings out the details of the finish and creates a unique feel with a charm all its own.
Handmade Fountain Pens Industrial Steampunk in Acrylic
Our Steampunk style pens consist of pieces of metal encased in acrylic in very artistic ways. The layering is top notch, but then we go one step further with an advanced engraving technique, adding a flourish to just the right locations. We hope you enjoy the pens design as much as we do!
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.