Handmade Pens Features and Specs
- Pen Type – Ballpoint
- Pen Type Operation – Twist
- Fittings – Chrome and Satin Chrome
- Material – Acrylic with Chiyogami-Yuzen Floral Paper
- Color – Multi-Colored
- Length – 5-1/4 inch
- Width (measured at point of finger contact) – .425 inch
- Weight – 1.3 oz
- Replacing Ink Cartridge – Unscrew bottom halve
- Pen Operation – Twist pen to extend and retract
- Ink Color – Black Ballpoint
- Ink Cartridge Type – Upgraded, Schmidt Easy-Flow Parker style refill
- Handcrafted pen, ships with instructions for use in a hard clear topped case for protection or gift giving.
Handcrafted Pens Chrome and Satin Chrome Plating
Chrome plating is extremely durable plating. Under normal use, this plating should hold up for many, many years. Chrome is durable, beautiful and the choice of many of our customers. It is a “go to” plating.
Satin series pens undergo a special plating process that produces a matte finish that features a slight texture that looks and feels great. This popular plating offers a unique alternative to traditional plating.
Handcrafted Ballpoint Pens Chiyogami-Yuzen Floral Paper
Chiyogami-Yuzen is a special type of Art Paper from Japan and is synonymous with Japanese style and quality. The brilliant and intense color patterns with gold metallic overlay are silkscreened by hand. Inspired by Kimono fabric, each design is painstakingly crafted by small artisan shops across Japan. Many of these accomplished paper artisans are considered to be living Japanese national treasures. To make the pen, the Chiyogami-Yuzen art paper is cut, applied to the pen tube and then cast in crystal clear Alumilite resin to produce the beautiful seamless ink pen that you see
Additional Information on my writing instruments
- All of my writing instruments are meticulously handcrafted in my workshop.
- It takes quality tools, touch, feel, the right method and patience to make a flawless pen.
- My pens may seem a little more expense than some but the high end finishes and attention
- to detail show in the finished product.
- Each picture of a pen is the actual pen that you will receive.
- All pens will ship within 24 – 48 hours.
- Each ink pen is unique; no two will ever be alike since they are handcrafted works of art.
- All of our wood products are purchased through legally licensed providers that provide exotic woods from sustainable forest product areas.
There are no reviews yet.